Initial Inspection and Evaluation
Conducting a thorough inspection of the premises
Our goal is to bring the customers pest population down to an acceptable level using our Green treatment techniques. This will allow us to:
- Assess the situation and identify condusive condition to pests
- Identify pests and any kind of related damage
- Evaluate sanitation practices and structural problems, which may contribute to pest infestation
- Customize a pest program that is best for the customer and their home
Initial Treatment: Using Hands-On approach with green Earth friendly products
Our initial treatment is designed to eliminate pests invading the customer’s home.
Our goal is to bring the customers pest population down to an acceptable level using our Green treatment techniques.
Materials that will be used:
|Indoor & Outdoor Baits||Insecticides|
|Termiticide, Fungicide and Moisture Control|
Exclusion will be part of our initial treatment as well.
|Caulk Gun||Lawn Bags|
- Our Pest Management Professional will maintain a vigilant effort to “remove” or “seal” points of entry into the home and keep them sealed.
- We will indentify situations such as high moisture areas, overhanging branched or debris piles, which could attract pests or provide pathways into the home and eliminate these problems as needed.
Maintaining Control with Bi-Monthly Follow-Ups
- We will monitor pest population levels – primarily outside the home, and also conductive conditions.
- Re-treat inside the home when necessary
- We keep a record log of each account
Our Pest Control Green Program will be constantly evaluated, as a result, we can be certain that the customer will receive the very best service possible.